Nirmaan Organization is grateful to partner with Experian to set up a 12-bed ICU ward at the Community Health Center in #Kalwakurthy, #Nagarkurnool district, Telangana.
The Community Health Center caters to the medical needs of the town and nearby areas with the support of 10 doctors, 11 nurses, 2 anesthetists and other support staff. We thank the District Collector, Shri L. Sharman who supported us in identifying this hospital thus enabling us to provide a good medical facility for the local population.
Dr. Ramesh Chandra, Hospital Superintendent has expressed his immense gratitude to Experian for the generous support that will help his staff and him to tackle more complex health concerns and provide better services to the people. The ICU ward is now operational and will continue to serve the economically disadvantaged, rural and tribal populations of Kalwakurthy and Nagarkurnool District beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 12-bed ICU ward is equipped with the following:
– 10 units of ICU fowler beds (2 fold)
– 2 units of ICU fowler beds (5 fold)
– 2 units of ventilators
– 5 units of Suction Apparatus
– 5 units of Multi-Channel Monitors and Stands
– 2 units of Infusion Pumps and Stands
– 3 units of Stainless Steel Silver Crash Cart
– 25 units of Oxygen D-Type Cylinders
– 1 unit of Defibrillator
– Support for setting up Oxygen Flowline, electrical works and ACs in the ICU ward
We profusely thank the donors for their generous contribution !
We also thank our partners – EGovernment Foundation and Karuna Trust.