- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- MIS Report generation
- Handle Social media
- Liaise with internal staff and external at all levels
- Good at MS-Office
- Provide secretarial & administrative support
- Responsible for operational works.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Organize meetings, social gatherings and events on behalf of the Country head & the firm. The scope will be expanded to client events and other onsite events.
1. Knowledge of MS office (word, excel and ppt)
2. Good communication skills – verbal and written
3. Basic data analysis and problem-solving skills
4. Fluent in Telugu, Hindi, English and working knowledge in English
5. Confident, persistent and determined personality
Relevant work experience
Please Drop Your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org