- Corporate Communications for entire internal and external communication, image building, public & media relations, in writing and editing articles, drafting and printing of the newsletters, designing brochures etc.
- Active on Social media and share posts
- The incumbent will also assist in communicating the outreach efforts. This will involve capturing events and project progress in concise reports that are meant for diverse readers such as Government, Corporates, and the general public.
1. Should be fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
2. Should possess thorough writing & editing skills (such as report writing, content writing, creative writing, business-related and scholarly writing)
3. Knowledge of multimedia tools & page design concepts.
4. Exposure in digital & social media marketing with proficiency in Web Analytics and social media measurement would be added advantage.
5.Experience in working with PR agencies
6. Good understanding of the different communication channels, products, and tools and how they can be best used to the organization’s benefit.
7. Passion to deliver excellence.
Graduation in English, Journalism, Mass Communication, Public relations. Post-Graduation in Communication / English.
2 years of experience in handling corporate communications strategies in a service organization. Experience in marketing communication is an added advantage